Tuesday 23 July 2013

Angels Clinic Micro Pigmentation Review

Micro Pigmentation Treatment at Angels Clinic

My name is Ravi Shankar Singh. I am 29 years old and come from a middle class family in Madhya Pradesh. I was a very happy and easy going person till I had noticed a small white patch on my forehead about 6 months back.
I tried all kinds of medicines, ointments and lotions but in vain before i come know about Angels Clinic. I was getting panicky as the size of the patch started growing in size. My family doctor put me on a medication for 3 months which prevented the spread of the patch.
Though I was releived to a certain extent I was feeling embarrassed about the white patch that was already present. My doctor clearly told me that the patch can be prevented but the discolored patch cannot be restored to normalcy.
It was then, that I heard about Angels Clinic and their treatment for people like me. I took the treatment which was completed in one sitting lasting 45 minutes.
The white patch is no longer visible. It has almost merged with my skin colour.
Thanks to madam for giving a permanent solution to my problem.
Mr Ravi Shankar Singh,
H.No D-116,
Sonari, Kutadih,
Jamshedpur, M.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment