Saturday 13 July 2013

Skin Treatment at Angels Clinic

Skin Relatated Problems

I am Ravi doing Software Engineering in Bangalore for the past 6 months. My problem is that I had a lot of pimples from 16 years onwards and also my skin was oily and always looked dull.
I had a lot of pimples and black spots and a few on my neck also. They were very painful and made my face look rough and ugly. Though, I tried several creams, lotions and soaps there was no permanant result.
I went to Angels clinic after seeing their advertisment in the paper for a solution. They advised me to take treatment for 5 sittings. Now after 5 sittings that i had taken at Angels Clinic the pimples have almost completely disappeared. My face and skin look more glowing and healthy. The oiliness of my skin has reduced.
Along with the treatment, Madam also guided me regarding my diet which helped me change my faulty habits.
I am very greatful to Angels Clinic for a wonderful treatment and making me handsome again.
Ravi
Flat no 101
Balaji Residency
Kukatpally
Hyderabad.

No comments:

Post a Comment