Saturday 26 October 2013

Angels clinic coimbatore

Treatment for Baldhead


I am  praveen from coimbatore. I am 28 years old. I had a baldhead which is coming from my family.
I used many oils and many things to grow hair on my head but no results are along with me.
 when I came to know about Silicon System of Angels clinic  from a friend of mine. I was surprised to get the infromation from him because all along I was under the impression that his hair was natural !. I at once decided to go for the treatment because I was already convinced about the naturality of the arrangement after seeing my friend.
I fixed up my appointment and consulted madam for the arrangement. Today, after the arrangement I am extremely happy and satisfied with the end result.
The look is very natural and the maintenance is easy. There was no pain or even any discomfort during or after the arrangement. In fact the silicon system is a boon to all those people who spend sleepless nights because of the lost hair.
Thanks to Angels for putting an end to all my problems once for all.


No comments:

Post a Comment