Sunday 20 October 2013

Angels Advanced Clinic reviews

Skin Rejuvenation at Angles gives me back the admiration of my husband for me.

I am Sailaja and I am 39 Years Old. I have been observing wrinkles on my face since 2 years.
Apart from wrinkles I also have under eye circles, which look very prominent on my face because of my fair skin.
I did not try to use any cosmetics as my skin is very sensitive and I tend to develop allergies to several products.
At this time I consulted Mrs Dr.G.Radhika Reddy for an advice. She explained to me about the skin rejuvenation treatment and its outcome. Impressed by her words I decided to give it a try.My friends were the first people to appreciate the change by the time I completed the 3rd sitting. My skin was glowing and firm and the wrinkles had disappeared by atleast 60%. I was beginning to look 10 years younger.
I am very happy and pleased with the treatment as it has brought back the admiration of my husband for me.
Now I am no longer afraid of growing old because I know that there is a solution. Let my age grow but wrinkles shall wait.
Thanks to Madam. Thanks to Angels.
Mrs Sailaja,
W/o Mr D.R.K.Prasad, (Engineer),
H.No, 1-1-773/7,
Gandhinagar, Hyderabad.

2 comments:

  1. "I am just so grateful I got treated at such an affordable price. I reached the expectations. Its a good clinic.Thank you!"

    From:
    Lekha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. " I went to a (Angels Clinic) and the therapists were both professional and wonderful. I will definitely refer some others friends to this clinic..

    From:
    Divya Reddy

    ReplyDelete