Thursday 17 October 2013

Hair removal treatment at angels shows good results .

Unwanted Hair Removal Treatment at Angels

I am Mrs. Indira Ram . I am 40 Yrs old. I have been undergoing a lot of mental agony because of the excessive hair on my face. My mother and sisters also had the same problem . But after crossing 30 years, there has been an increase in the area and growth of hair on myface.
I am a teacher by professioin. My son is also a student of the same school. He overheard a few students commenting about the hair on my upperlip and chin and reported it to me. After this instance, I started considering the seriouusness of the problem.
After consulting few beauty parlours, I opted for electrolysis treatment at one of the parlours. I took the treatment for more than one year but the result was negligible. I suffered a lot of pain during each sitting but kept going as I was adamant to get rid of my hair. I shelled out enough money but the result was not significant.
At the moment, I came across Angels advertisment and contacted them for an appointment impressed by their indepth knowledge about the hair removal treatment, its precautions and othert relevent aspects, I decided to go for the treatment.
Mrs.Dr.G.Radhika Reddy was particular about even the minutest arramgement to put me at ease. I was very much pleased by her concern and attention for me. I was very rigid and anxious as soon as I was prepared for the treatment anticipating some pain and pricks.
But even before I sensed anything I was told that the treatment was over. It was unbelievable. There was a lot of difference after the second sitting itself. The density and distribution has reduced by atleast 70%.
Hats off and many many thanks to Angels for puting an end to my unwanted hair problem in a few minutes and within a short duration.


Mrs Indira ram
Flat no 304
S.M.R.Residency
Street no 10
Himayatnagar
Hyderabad-29

4 comments:

  1. seen good results at Angels.Angels uses the most advanced LYRA- I Nd YAG laser for the removal of unwanted hair.

    From:
    Madhuri

    ReplyDelete
  2. The results here at Angels was 90% clear on overall face.

    From:
    R.Rohit

    ReplyDelete
  3. good service at angels

    From:
    Gupta.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear that you are providing fantastic treatment on this. I am a big fan of laser hair removal, which is one of the popular laser treatment done nowadays. it provides a permanent solution to get rid of your unwanted hair.

    ReplyDelete