Saturday 12 October 2013

Hairfall Treatment at Angels gives me more confident

My name is ravi kumar. I came to Angles for treatment of hair fall
I was having a lot of hair fall from years. I tried a lot of hair care products like oils and shampoos. The improvement was only temporary. The hair on my scalp was decreasing day by day. This caused me a lot of agony and I thought that I would lose most of my hair even before I was 22.
At this stage, I heard about Angels Advanced Clinic from my friends. I approached the Angels branch at Hyderabad in search of a solution and am very much happy that I took the right decision in coming to Angles.Along with the treatment I followed the diet and other precautions given to me by Mrs Dr.G.Radhika Reddy. Now  my hair fall has stopped completely and my hair is looking more lively and healthy.

Thanks alot to angels.

From:
Ravi kumar

4 comments:

  1. Very good treatment in all sittings for every sitting is changing in first to last treatment,
    Total overall Excellent.

    From:
    venkatesh

    ReplyDelete
  2. All sittings are very good at Angels and i have good improvement.I feel very happy with this treatment at Angels.

    From:
    m.suneetha

    ReplyDelete
  3. MY hairfall reduced a lot.The recieving and treatment are really good.

    From:
    Bhavani

    ReplyDelete
  4. My hairfall has reduced to some extent>Thanks to angels.maintenance is reduced from now on to continue the results.
    Thank you,

    From:
    Kavitha Murthty.

    ReplyDelete